Silkie Breeders???

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SilkieBantams, Oct 3, 2011.

1. SilkieBantams

SilkieBantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I'm looking to purchase one or two Splash Silkies as pets from a reputable breeder or if there are any being sold locally.

2. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    I am too far away!!! LOL Check with Birds of Paradise. She is in Texas:)

3. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Check with Birdsandeggs.com too. They are not too far from me (ft worth area). I'm actually driving to Richmond (near Houston) on Saturday. Not sure how far you are from that area but I would not mind bringing them with me if you found some. [​IMG]

4. SilkieBantams

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I'm in the Houston area but am near the Sugar Land area and Fort Worth is too far from me.

5. Faerytalefarm

Sep 23, 2011
    Right, but I'm driving to the Richmond area this Saturday, which is near Houston. I'm picking up two of my show horses and would be happy to have a hitchiker or two, if it helped... Just a thought. [​IMG]

6. SilkieBantams

Sep 23, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Checked Birdsandeggs.com but they don't have any Silkies for sale at this time. Is there are other farm or hobby breeder has Silkies for sale around the Houston area?

7. Faerytalefarm

Sep 23, 2011
    Have you checked Craigslist in your area? We have all kinds of ads on our CL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by