SILKIE CHICKS FOR SALE

Do you still have silkie chicks for sale? I am VERY interested. Would need them shipped to 54411. Would like around 10 pullet silkie. Color does not matter but would like a variety if possible. email me at [email protected] please.

Last edited:
Hi there!
I am looking for 2-3 silkie girlies. My kids (4 under 8 years old) just lost their dear Bernice. She went to be with Chicken Nugget in Jesus's heaven for pets :)
We are looking for pet quality ( though my oldest is fascinated with possibly showing 'his' girl) Would love Silkies in any color. We live in Northern California in the SF Bay Area, and are only allowed 6 girls in our backyard flock.
If you don't have any available, do you know anyone that does have any??
Any help you could give would be great!
Thanks so much and God Bless-
Rhonda

Hello! I am interested in 3-4 silkies because I decided to separate George and Frank(my two silkies roosters) and Frank is a little loney in his coop with his injured silki. :( I live in North West Ohio and if you could help me, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you have any broody silky hens? I need one for my daughter's pheasant eggs. I'm in Columbus. How far away are you?
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom