Guesses (you can change it as we go along! Four votes only)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to see your week by week comparisons too! Do you plan on turning it into an article?
I hadn’t planned on doing an article but that’s because I’ve never done one before. I was doing it because I couldn’t find any pictures of week by week growth for silkies. So I thought I would just post it as a thread. In case someone searched the internet for pictures, like I had, and stumbled upon it.

Mine are only a week old right now. So the real pictures start on Tuesday. They hatched on a Tuesday so I figured I would take their pictures then. I will definitely share them though when I do take them.

I hadn’t planned on doing an article but that’s because I’ve never done one before. I was doing it because I couldn’t find any pictures of week by week growth for silkies. So I thought I would just post it as a thread. In case someone searched the internet for pictures, like I had, and stumbled upon it.

Mine are only a week old right now. So the real pictures start on Tuesday. They hatched on a Tuesday so I figured I would take their pictures then. I will definitely share them though when I do take them.
:thumbsup

I don't have a PFM anymore, so I can't edit the first post. But here are this week's photos. I was super late to post them, sorry!

Week five
Free
1617507953437.png

Libby
1617507985105.png

Indie
1617508004089.png

Judy
1617508045344.png

They all have bits of food in their hair, and are in the middle of the "teenager stage," so I won't blame you if you call them a bit ugly at this point.

No gender indications from the combs yet.

Last edited:
I don't have a PFM anymore, so I can't edit the first post. But here are this week's photos. I was super late to post them, sorry!

Week five
Free
View attachment 2598527

Libby
View attachment 2598528

Indie
View attachment 2598529

Judy
View attachment 2598530

They all have bits of food in their hair, and are in the middle of the "teenager stage," so I won't blame you if you call them a bit ugly at this point.

No gender indications from the combs yet.
Awww they’re so cute! Silkies are always cute, no matter what! At first I was squinting at the pictures, and was like “do they have paint in their floof?” But food makes so much more sense.

Back
Top Bottom