Silkie egg SALE!~6+ eggs for just $25.00! INCLUDES SHIPPING!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
Seeing that the girls are picking up again and I am getting overrun with eggs I have decided to offer this special once again. You will receive at least 8 fresh and fertile eggs. If you have a preference as to colors I can do that too! Please keep in mind that I cannot do all one color because I only keep a small number of birds in each pen (anywhere from 3-8) I breed for quality not quantity. If you would like to see pictures of my birds you can check out my website at www.sassysilkie.com Every bird I own is pictured on that site. If you dont see it there I dont have it. Please understand that I cannot guarentee your personal hatch rate because onece the eggs leave my hands I have no control what happens to them. Just post here if you would like them and send paypal to: [email protected] I will take up to 5 orders for these and then go from there. Thanks again all!

JEN

ps Eggs will be collected twice a day and kept in a temp. controlled environment for no longer then 2 days before they are shipped.

Here are a couple of pics of chicks I receintly hatched out of my egs:

newbabiesjune08013.jpg

newbabiesjune08007.jpg

newbabiesjune08001.jpg

Last edited:
big_smile.png
Just one more thing....IF it is extremely hot where you are you may want to wait until the weather is under 90* to be sure you eggs do well for you. OR if you want to order now to get the special price, you can purchase the eggs now and we will ship when its good for you!!!
wink.png

I Will see what I can do! I have a broody in there right now that has been stealing all the eggs. I will go in there tonight and mark the eggs she has so I can collect all the fresh ones and I will let you know in a day or 2 how many I get. LOL I havent been really collecting them because I wanted her to hatch me a bunch of chicks. But I will now that I have someone wanting some. LOL JEN

I dont see any problems with that. I have shipped there before many times. If you would like a set send paypal to: [email protected] and include your color preferences and I will see what I can do! I am just in PA so they wont have far to go. And thanks so much! JEN

where in Pa? I'm in NJ. I might want to buy a set and if you are close enough, arrange picking them up.
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom