Silkie Hatch-A-Long 2015

I'm bummed about the coloring on the 2 already out both look really gold ;/ hopefully my 2nd batch I set on Feb 19 will have more color

Hi this will be my first Silkie hatch :) set 14 eggs from Silkie, Showgirl, Sizzle & Shizzle pens and 9 eggs from Marans hens/Silkie roo mix pen. They are due to hatch on the first day of spring :)

***Just candled (day 7) & it looks like 3 definite & 3 possible out of the 9 marans/silkie eggs & 9 definite out of 14 Silkie, Showgirl, Sizzle, Shizzle eggs :) they were shipped eggs so very excited for the outcome so far :)

Last edited:
Hi this will be my first Silkie hatch :) set 14 eggs from Silkie, Showgirl, Sizzle & Shizzle pens and 9 eggs from Marans hens/Silkie roo mix pen. They are due to hatch on the first day of spring :)

***Just candled (day 7) & it looks like 3 definite & 3 possible out of the 9 marans/silkie eggs & 9 definite out of 14 Silkie, Showgirl, Sizzle, Shizzle eggs :) they were shipped eggs so very excited for the outcome so far :)
Good luck!!!

Here are my 2 little peepers. The little blue/black is SUPER tiny! It's getting around, but I'm a little worried about it. I have 2 eggs left in the hatcher (I did a staggered hatch). I think one of them has already died, but the other has lots of veins and is moving, so hopefully it hatches
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom