1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Silkie Hatching Eggs - I have buff, partridge and all-black available now

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Silkie horsechick, May 22, 2012.

1. I have eggs ready to ship today from BUFF, PARTRIDGE and ALL-BLACK pens.
    I have some really nice chicks from all pens. Lots of vaulted and all are bearded. Toes good and chicks are energetic and strong. Everything I have set has developed.

I have 6 partridge hens and 2 partridge roos, all from Sassy Silkie, Catdance, and Mary Robbins, and Batcave.

In the Buff pen are Sundown, CJ, Catdance, and Indigo Egg parent stock.

The all-black pen is amazing with Aimee Crego, Dylan Silkies, Catdance, Glenn See, and Three Cedars.

No DQs and great looking personable birds.

Just email me at [email protected] on what you would like to make sure still available. Price is per dozen and does not include shipping.

Guess I will add the usual disclaimer - Can't guarantee what mailing does to eggs, but I have continued reports of good fertility and hatch rates.

I'm very excited about all 3 pens and know you will be happy. Thanks for your consideration.

My paypal is [email protected]

I'd love to hear how the hatch goes, so keep in touch.
    Geri, AKA Obsessively Silkie, AKA Silkie horsechick

Last edited: May 22, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: