Silkie Lovers, Show Off Your Fuzzy Chickens Here?!

Pics
Ok so I have been reading different threads about silkies/sizzles/frizzles and now I need help :confused:. I bought chicks in May, so they are almost 5 months old. There are two roosters who have been crowing for months and 5 hens. I know they may not lay for awhile longer yet, but I want to make sure which chickens can be bred together and which should not be. I am posting pictures of each of them, color coded lol if anyone would like to assist me.
Thanks!!!
View attachment 1917882 View attachment 1917883 View attachment 1917884 View attachment 1917885 View attachment 1917886 View attachment 1917887
What's your goal? Do you want more silkies, sizzles, frizzles or satins?
Could you get another picture of red?

What's your goal? Do you want more silkies, sizzles, frizzles or satins?
Could you get another picture of red?

I truly don't care, other than I don't want any to be frazzled, since they are more likely to have issues and die. I have a few ppl who are interested in buying chicks, either silkie or frizzled. My thinking is since both of the roosters are frizzled that I can only breed the silkies and the smooth hens with them. Here is another picture of red tho.
20190926_184524.jpg
20190926_184517.jpg

Thankyou that sounds very promising :) They are Large fowl Golds :)

A late reply but I just saw you selling some of your hatching eggs on eBay! I saw the photos and realised...I've seen those birds before :eek:

I looked at the other photos and realised that it's also you that recently posted on the Silkies for pets UK Facebook group about your male getting a first place! (If I'm correct?)

If I am correct, congratulations, he's beautiful! :celebrate

I don't have Facebook myself but my Mam posted a photo of my gold Fizz having cuddles on that group just a moment ago :lau you'll probably see that.

Since you are posting eggs, what postage do you send them as?

I am starting to sell and post hatching eggs from mine but I'm not sure what people do. I was thinking first class recorded or tracked signed for.

Here are my silkies. The rooster is Buddy and the hen is Minnie. I named them after my grandparents. My grandma said with names like that they will have lots of luck. :lol: They are my favorite out of all of my chickens.

Attachments

• 20200804_191015.jpg
    20200804_191015.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20200804_191146.jpg
    20200804_191146.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom