Silkie Lovers, Show Off Your Fuzzy Chickens Here?!

Echilde

Chirping
Mar 17, 2019
Kentucky
What's your goal? Do you want more silkies, sizzles, frizzles or satins?
Could you get another picture of red?
I truly don't care, other than I don't want any to be frazzled, since they are more likely to have issues and die. I have a few ppl who are interested in buying chicks, either silkie or frizzled. My thinking is since both of the roosters are frizzled that I can only breed the silkies and the smooth hens with them. Here is another picture of red tho.
20190926_184524.jpg
20190926_184517.jpg

Fur-N-Fowl

Fluffy Dinosaur Breeder
Premium Feather Member
May 25, 2019
UK
Thankyou that sounds very promising :) They are Large fowl Golds :)
A late reply but I just saw you selling some of your hatching eggs on eBay! I saw the photos and realised...I've seen those birds before :eek:

I looked at the other photos and realised that it's also you that recently posted on the Silkies for pets UK Facebook group about your male getting a first place! (If I'm correct?)

If I am correct, congratulations, he's beautiful! :celebrate

I don't have Facebook myself but my Mam posted a photo of my gold Fizz having cuddles on that group just a moment ago :lau you'll probably see that.

Since you are posting eggs, what postage do you send them as?

I am starting to sell and post hatching eggs from mine but I'm not sure what people do. I was thinking first class recorded or tracked signed for.

moonsafari

In the Brooder
Jul 25, 2020
Vienna, VA
Yes. The female molted but she's growing her wig back. Seems clear that they are a mix as only 4 toes are present over the 5 a pure has. They are Bantum size, blue to black skin and have maintained a Silki calm nature.
I can definitely see they're a mix - silkies with red combs are a giveaway.

Top Bottom