Silkie mix hatch-a-long!

Hey yall!
It's my first hatch of 2023! Just set 6 eggs in the incubator, 2 from my polish and 4 from 2 of my silkie/EE girls. All the eggs are fathered by my silkie rooster. Follow along for updates and pics and join in if you have some eggs in the incubator!

Tags:
@AmeraucanaHank @Silkiesaz @Fwoof @Lovely Lettie @Tookie @Yard farmer @CIVA and whoever else wants to join...I know I missed some people to tag 😅
I will be following for sure! Can't wait to the little fluffmeisters.

Hey yall!
It's my first hatch of 2023! Just set 6 eggs in the incubator, 2 from my polish and 4 from 2 of my silkie/EE girls. All the eggs are fathered by my silkie rooster. Follow along for updates and pics and join in if you have some eggs in the incubator!

Tags:
@AmeraucanaHank @Silkiesaz @Fwoof @Lovely Lettie @Tookie @Yard farmer @CIVA and whoever else wants to join...I know I missed some people to tag 😅
Thanks for the tag! I have some eggs in my incubator too!

Already got some name ideas, Morgan(because morgan wallen is my favorite singer and hes dropping an album tomorrow and is history is any guide some of the eggs might hatch tomorrow), cruella, Jasmine (since they will hatch in March and March is @Little Baby Bean's calendar month and one of her chicks on there is naned Jasmine), any other suggestions?

Baby Morgan just hatched at 8:33 PM!!
20230303_203257.jpg
20230303_203302.jpg
20230303_203409.jpg
20230303_203534.jpg

Back
Top Bottom