eBay Silkie Hatch along Plus others

NagemTX

Dragon Chicken
Apr 14, 2022
Angleton TX
My Coop
My Coop
So starting my eBay hatch today!

Thirteen Blue Cream Silkies, eight Crevecoeur BBS, and five of my own. The Silkies came from Maine and one came in broken of the fourteen that where sent. The Crevecoeurs came from here in Texas and none where broken. The five from home could be EE x Cochin, EE x Phoenix and possibly one Silver Sebright.

I didn't number any of them this time. They have been waiting for about three days because of the hard ship on the Silkie eggs. Crossing fingers and hoping we get some Silkies to hatch.

Well candled on Wednesday and only 4 of the 13 silkie eggs are developing. None of the Crevecoeur are developing. :(

Out of the ones from my own flock of bantams only 2 are not developing. I added to the five I put in on Saturday. I think five of six more on Sunday.

Once the blue columbian brahma get here they will go in.

So candled today and...

We are doing better than I thought!

Five of the silkie eggs are really moving and so are five of the Crevecoeur! So that's 5 out of 14 and 5 out of 8.

I just closed deals on eBay for two sets of six blue columbian brahma eggs and one and a half dozen mixed silkie eggs. I'm also the winning bid on six silver laced polish and six more of the Crevecoeur eggs. Something I've really been wanting poped up on eBay as well. Blue brassyback rosecomb eggs. Soon as I get paid they are being bought.

I'm gonna have alot of chicks and probably alot for sale.

Alright so the blue columbian brahma, Crevecoeur and new batch of silkie eggs got here. Should be getting the blue brassyback rosecomb eggs Saturday.

On the blue columbian brahma I received the six I bid on and six dark brahma as well because she didn't have extra of the blue columbian. So 12 brahma eggs, 18 silkie eggs, 8 Crevecoeur eggs and 24 blue brassyback rosecomb eggs. I still have an order out for more blue columbian brahma and I'm looking for either silver laced polish or chamois Spitzhauben eggs.

Will need to move the current eggs over to the NR360 for hatching as soon as I can. I usually let my shipped eggs rest for nearly 3 days before setting them and Monday is day 16 for the current eggs in the incubator.

Will be candeling tomorrow to see if any more have quit and need to come out.

Started another set of eggs on April 21. Eighteen silkie eggs, six blue columbian brahma, six dark brahma, and eight Crevecoeur eggs.

On Wednesday I'll be starting 32 brassyback blue rosecomb eggs in the same incubator once I move the first set of eggs to another incubator for lockdown and hatching.

Back
Top Bottom