Silkie pictures :D B/B/S growth progression pics so far

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
Here are some of my silkies and what they look like now
big_smile.png
I am SO proud of these adorable babies. They are so very sweet too!

First up...my black

100_7349.jpg

100_7371.jpg

It's just amazing how much his feet feathering grew in just THREE days!

100_7432.jpg

10 days later I noticed his tail really fluffing out.

100_7493.jpg

Now my Splash:

100_7353.jpg

100_7430.jpg

100_7496.jpg

100_7497.jpg

My blue:

100_7351.jpg

100_7347.jpg

100_7428.jpg

100_7495.jpg

I also have a white (got this one free as he/she had two crooked toes)

100_7355.jpg

100_7498.jpg

omg! they are gorgeous! thanks for showing progression pics! i have a white baby silkie that was in the UGLY stage now shes soooo pretty

I promised myself to never get more than a teeny-tiny flock of hens, but it's people like YOU that are BAD for people like me!!! GAAHHH!!!! MAN! Those pics make me want to go get a little flock of Silkies - there is just something about those birds that I'm soooo drawn to and those pics are just beyond sweet! I love the little crooked-toed white one too since she's "special."

GREAT pics! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I know they are in their ugly stage now but that makes them even cuter
lau.gif
I can't wait to see them full grown. I'm hoping for a boy out of this crew and I HATE how long it takes to find out which are boys and which are girls
barnie.gif
Maybe in a few weeks I will be taking comb pics for some help!~

Today it looks like I have three boys and a girl
big_smile.png
I'm hoping I'm wrong and end up with two boys and two girls but oh well. I would be happy with what I got. I already have two adult girls and I needed a boy for sure. I just may have gotten THREE!

I have 16 new silkies and 15 eggs in my incubator now, looks like so far I have buff , blue, white, and black but the new eggs are out of porcelain, lavender and silver wish me luck I'll post pics

Back
Top Bottom