Silkie Sexing Project 2.0

I hope it's not too late, and I hope I'm allowed to join, but these are my guesses!
View attachment 2616350
Blue=Boy
Red=Girl

While the project is still going it's not too late! Guess each week or one, it doesn't matter to me, all of it helps make the data more statistically relevant! :)

I'm waiting for inclusion of which ones crow/lay before I make my guesses. :lau

But seriously, I'm very curious to watch this thread as my little silkie is just a few days younger than these and I'm very much hoping she's a girl.

EDIT to add my guesses ... which I feel compelled to do now. (I treat each week separately, without looking at my previous guesses.)

Haaaaa you'd be waiting a while since I decided to go with DNA sexing. I don't plan to keep all of these babies; I had no problem rehoming the ones I didn't keep last year and I'm sure it'll be pretty easy this year as well since I have more variety (and a few family members want some).

Thanks for guessing and following the project!
Jeremy Renner Aw Shucks GIF

Here y'all go! Had to redo the format cause I wanted to get as much of their features in as possible, so it took a while...😅View attachment 2620077
Awesome pictures/portraits :thumbsup I think they show the characteristics of everyone very well!
...here are my new (well some changed) guesses:

RBf male
RWt female
RBk male
RBu female
RSp female

PBf female
PWt female
PBk male
PBu male
PSp male

OBf female
OWt male
OBk female
OBu female
OSp female

GBf male
GWt male
GBk male
GBu female
GSp male

BBf female
BWt male
BBk male
BBu male
BSp male

I got the samples sent off today. No idea how long they will take to actually get there but I'll probably check on it weekly to see. Gonna be hard not to peek at the results before the end!

Excited Weekend GIF
Exciting!
...ugh yes not to peek will be hard :barnie

Back
Top Bottom