Silkie/Smooth Sizzle

We had both types from the same mom & dad.
3 smooth. 3 curly.
Here’s a bad pic

Attachments

• 45DD7680-B0FB-452C-8CA4-4690AA80871C.jpeg
    45DD7680-B0FB-452C-8CA4-4690AA80871C.jpeg
    695.4 KB · Views: 4
It’s the same damn thing people!! Wow! Just wow. I thought you all knew about chickens here…. Lol
People can be incorrect about one bit of knowledge and still know about chickens.

Not 100% about what you mean, because you were asking about the breed, weren’t you?

Satin never came into what you just posted as a picture, so not sure on that either.
i am 100% a sizzle is not a satin.

People can be incorrect about one bit of knowledge and still know about chickens.

Not 100% about what you mean, because you were asking about the breed, weren’t you?

Satin never came into what you just posted as a picture, so not sure on that either.
i am 100% a sizzle is not a satin.I was originally asking about a health issue and breed/gender were thrown in

i am 100% a sizzle is not a satin.
Please Google sizzle and smooth/ curly satin - same thing. Just updated terminology. The word Sizzle is outdated and not used by breeders anymore.

And I originally posted about a health issue the check was having and breed and gender were organically thrown in

Please Google sizzle and smooth/ curly satin - same thing. Just updated terminology. The word Sizzle is outdated and not used by breeders anymore.

And I originally posted about a health issue the check was having and breed and gender were organically thrown in

Just a heads up, then. When providing multiple things in a thread people will comment on whatever they know. If your not looking for information about some of the things, and just one thing, i would recommend making a seperate thread for the different things later on. Just a thought.

A quick data search before posting what you to believe is correct information stops the spread of false news :) seriously not being bitchy. But this thread is INSANE!

Attachments

• 37CCDED6-5B25-4790-A6B3-FC846C8CB590.png
    37CCDED6-5B25-4790-A6B3-FC846C8CB590.png
    528.8 KB · Views: 3
  • DA29516E-FAD6-498A-8866-D1FAA2A7FD70.png
    DA29516E-FAD6-498A-8866-D1FAA2A7FD70.png
    528.8 KB · Views: 2
Just a heads up, then. When providing multiple things in a thread people will comment on whatever they know. If your not looking for information about some of the things, and just one thing, i would recommend making a seperate thread for the different things later on. Just a thought.
Appreciate that thought :)

A quick data search before posting what you to believe is correct information stops the spread of false news :) seriously not being bitchy. But this thread is INSANE!
Sorry you find it insane :idunno Glad you found the information you were looking for, breed wise.

These are frizzled satins and smooth satins.
Both technically Sizzles. It’s super confusing for most people. 🐣💜

Attachments

• 4D015A43-18C9-4744-B2D9-9DCAFDA63860.png
    4D015A43-18C9-4744-B2D9-9DCAFDA63860.png
    528.8 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom