Silkie thread!

I bought this hen last year as a started chick. I was told she was a possible paint, cause she came from a cage that had some paints and as you can see she's very light in color. Unlike most splash.

I'm still not very sure if she's a paint or a splash though. Could you guys help me out?

In this last pic she's with all my girls, a white hen is on the left she's on the right.

Last edited:
I bought this hen last year as a started chick. I was told she was a possible paint, cause she came from a cage that had some paints and as you can see she's very light in color. Unlike most splash.

I'm still not very sure if she's a paint or a splash though. Could you guys help me out?

024-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

018.jpg

In this last pic she's with all my girls, a white hen is on the left she's on the right.
cant see the pics

I will get another photo tomorrow =3 its suppose to be really nice out, so I'll certainly be outside a lot lol.

I'm waiting for Bobbi P. to get back with me on some roosters she said she had for sale. I contacted her like 2 weeks ago right before my income taxes came back. Plan on getting a couple new roosters and a couple new hens.

Back
Top Bottom