Silkie thread!

Here are pictures of my porcelain chicks that are now 10 weeks. The top one I know is a male because of comb development. I suspect the other is a female. :D Very convenient for me!

Beautiful!
love.gif
I'm supposed to be picking up another Catdance porcelain that looks like these two. About the same age as yours. Like you, I'm hoping it's opposite sex to the other one I have!!
fl.gif

Welp, thought I'd share an angry silkie, because I've sure never seen her this way before!!! (She's broody and I locked her out of the hen house - Mwahahahahaha!
yesss.gif
)

Showing us that if you remove a broody hen from her nest box, you are no longer friends. 0.0
I love her bright red color, beautiful bird you have there

Beautiful!
love.gif
I'm supposed to be picking up another Catdance porcelain that looks like these two. About the same age as yours. Like you, I'm hoping it's opposite sex to the other one I have!!
fl.gif

Oh, wow! Be sure to post pictures! The top picture of mine was not vaulted and the other one is. Interestingly they now have about exactly the same amount of crest. Just shows that you don't always need that vault.

I see all these beautiful lavenders and porcelains here on the forum. Where are all you breeders & owners located??
I'd like to get one or two of each color in the future. Anyone on the East Coast?

Back
Top Bottom