Silkie thread!

:love I Love all the Beautiful Silkies, I can't wait til I can sex mine!!! I have a White-Angel a Black-Sassy, and 2 Blue-Cloud and Mist... Sorry for all the pics of the White and Black, but I was wondering if anyone had any guesses on the sex of those two??:idunno Any help will be appreciated, Thank You All....:bow
The white looks like my strudel when he was little... Was hoping it was a she but he ended up a he... Still very young so you never know.

It is predominantly considered a very broad spectrum wormer, but it also kills mites, lice and many other biting bugs.

How do you dose it for chickens? I've used it for pet rodents and in my wildlife rehab on various mammals. Not sure how to do it with chickens.
Thanks.

The white looks like my strudel when he was little... Was hoping it was a she but he ended up a he... Still very young so you never know.
THANK YOU, I appreciate the help and that someone answered me!
thumbsup.gif

I've come to the conclusion I NEED more Silkies... lol I was just looking at pics of my Nugget and I'm just awed by how fast they grow in such a short amount of time. I feel like such a proud Mommy. lol Also I love this forum all of you are so helpful!

Nugget Feb 29th - Looks like a little Peep Marshmallow lol

Nugget now -

I've come to the conclusion I NEED more Silkies... lol I was just looking at pics of my Nugget and I'm just awed by how fast they grow in such a short amount of time. I feel like such a proud Mommy. lol Also I love this forum all of you are so helpful!

Nugget Feb 29th - Looks like a little Peep Marshmallow lol

Nugget now -
Aww, Nugget is a cutie! You obviously have not done your "chicken math" homework! One plus zero = ZERO in chicken math! Nugget needs some buddies!!!!
gig.gif
D.gif

Aww, Nugget is a cutie! You obviously have not done your "chicken math" homework! One plus zero = ZERO in chicken math! Nugget needs some buddies!!!!
gig.gif
D.gif

Oh Nugget has sisters just not Silkies. When I had gone to get Nugget I wanted to get two or three black silkies but the breeder didn't have any. :( So I got Nugget and have been hoping to find a couple of black or blue pullets. I still haven't found any near by close to the same age. :/

These are Nuggets sisters -

My large fowl don't even recognize my Silkies as chickens. I think, Silkies tend to believe that they are more like alien mini-peacocks, and therefore need some of their own "kind" to hang with.
gig.gif
I'm sure there are probably some breeders in your area right here on BYC. Have you posted a "wanted" ad in the Buy-Sell-Trade section?? If you just want a pet quality buddy for Nugget, you could probably find one near you for free, or very cheaply priced. Either that, or you could get yourself an incubator and start hatching your own babies with shipped eggs. BEWARE!! Hatching eggs is VERY ADDICTIVE!!! Ask me how I know....
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom