Silkie thread!

Just wanted to share a few pics of my newest babies. These pics are actually a week or so old. They are at that crazy looking stage right now, but they are still soooo cute.
love.gif

Haven't named them yet, don't know if I will keep them all and what's boys or girls.

Here's a few of a couple of the older ones
This is Elsa

This is Olaf

And this is Ebony

Just wanted to share a few pics of my newest babies. These pics are actually a week or so old. They are at that crazy looking stage right now, but they are still soooo cute.
love.gif

Haven't named them yet, don't know if I will keep them all and what's boys or girls.

Here's a few of a couple of the older ones
This is Elsa

This is Olaf

And this is Ebony

They're adorable!!!!

OK now I know I'm addicted!!!!!! I just made a deal to pick up three five week old silkies tomorrow. And the kicker is I dint really like their looks. I'm buying them because my grand babies want some birds they can handle and pet. All I read and all I hear is how SWEET these little guys are and so kid friendly.

OK now I know I'm addicted!!!!!! I just made a deal to pick up three five week old silkies tomorrow. And the kicker is I dint really like their looks. I'm buying them because my grand babies want some birds they can handle and pet. All I read and all I hear is how SWEET these little guys are and so kid friendly.

They are great. My big black silkie rooster Sparky is a big teddy bear when I get to hold him. They are a bit timid at first, but once you get them they love to be petted and babied.

Back
Top Bottom