Silkie thread!

exactly! :)
do you have any roo names that start with P? this boy's former name was pebbles.

Pearson
Petey
Pancho
Pierce
Pierre
Peyton
Pharaoh
Phillip
Philbert
Pewdypie
Pippin
Plato
Praxus
Presley
Prometheus

all I could think of
smile.png

can anyone help me on silkie sex? I have one buff pullet\roo that is starting to have a suspiciously large comb and wattles.
I posted on the silkie sexing thread, 2 people said roo, but I would like more input. Thanks!

if (s)he is a roo, than I will have 4 roos. "his" behaviour is very hen like, all the confirmed roos pay "him" no attention and they just walk past each other peacfully, so i'm confused.
I have a buff that was sold to me that looks EXACTLY like this, though is younger, and has very long wattles and a large comb, that is very bubbly looking. I could swear (s)he is a roo, but the other pullets pay it no mind any more or less than they do each other. This is the buff, Nugget. (i am for positive that ive got another buff roo, but he does not live at my house, i keep him at school, due to the fact that my dad hates his crowing). I understand your confusion..... im in a rutt! Ive determined male until proven female.

So I got my 2nd bad bag of Purina Flock Raiser in about 4 months.
It wasn't crumbles, it was dust and the birds don't like it.
TS says they'll exchange it, but I'm at the point where I'm wondering if there is a better alternative for an adult mixed flock?

Around what age should silkies get a comb and wattles I have two white around 7 months and I was sure one was a roo. It even fights my white bantam cochin. But iv seen no comb or crowing.
I know it's not the best pic. But I do shave there muffs and trim there puffs. So they free range and roost.

Back
Top Bottom