Silkies for sale in central Kentucky.

The pictures are getting to me...how much are you selling them for? Any chance you might deliver them to Lexington, or how far away from Lex are you?

I selling them for 5.00 each. I am coming to lexington this weekend. I have to pick up a couple of roosters. probably on Sunday.

Not sure on bearded i have to go home and see. I wll let you know. I have an assortment of colors and can not really tell what colors will have.

I think I want a few chicks, especially if you wouldn't mind bringing them when you come this weekend! I have to get everything set up for babies, these will be my first. I'm nervous.
jumpy.gif

I think my friend (TubbyChicken on here) will want me to get her a few too so she can pick them up next time she's in town...

I'm so excited!!

I have 14 bearded chickes. About 8 or 10 are white and 2 are black or blue and the other two are partridge or something they ahve the lil stripe like markings on their back. I can't remeber what these turn out to be. But I think now I am coming to lex on Saturday around noon time.

Those chicks are just SO cute I live WAY to far
he.gif
otherwise I would be at your door step right now with money in hand
wee.gif

Quote:
I'll be home on Saturday afternoon--I have a photo shoot scheduled for 9:45 in the morning, I'm not sure I'll make it home by noon. I'll be home by 1:30 for sure, and home all afternoon after that.

I think we want 10 chicks...would it be too much trouble to just bring all 14 so I can pick?

I'll PM you directions to my house this afternoon!

Is there any way we can just meet somewhere in lexington instead of me trying to go here and then have to turn around and go here. I would like to meet on the north side of New Circle.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom