Silkies from hatcheries

Rebel Chicken

Songster
12 Years
May 9, 2007
southern Indiana
Does anyone have any Silkies from Meyer, Ideal, McMurray, etc. I want to see what they look like as adults so I can figure out where I'm going to order from in the spring.

Thanks!

Thanks! Those are some very nice Silkies! The reason I wanted pics from various hatcheries was because a friend of mine got some from a hatchery and they don't even look like Silkies. He couldn't remember which hatchery he ordered from.
he.gif

Hi,
Those photos are huge, can't hardly see birds at all.
Here's a great, easy way to help resize photos.
If you open up the paint program on ur comp.
click file, open, find the photos, then click image, stretch/skew, go about 30 and 30 on horizontal and vertical, then enter, it will make the photo smaller.
If its still to big you can do again, just the image stretch/skew, or if too small you can click edit and undoo, it will undo the last thing you did (you can do it numerous times)
Then when your done click file, save as, and the same name will pop up, just click yes, and it will save your new smaller photo under the same name.
If anyone needs any help with that just hollar, I'd be glad to help, its a great way to resize photos.
Take care,
Happy Holidays!

I like McMurrays the best too. I did get my last Silkie from a feed store that orderes from a hatchery. This is my Silkie. It's a toss up if I should go buy more Silkies in the spring from the feed store or order from McMurray.
Picture021-2.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom