Silkies Showgirl need immediately! Winnsboro TX will travel some dog killed daughter's birds

the4heathernsmom

Songster
11 Years
Jul 1, 2008
east texas
Desperately looking for 2 Silkie or Showgirl hens for my daughter. Her beloved birds were killed by a coon and then the dog got in her pen last night and killed her last silkie. She is devastated and I must find replacements for her asap! Pen has been redone and is secure. She is silkie knowledgeable and her birds were spoiled rotten. She is a chicken whisperer....seriously....her birds flock to her and cluck to her and hide in her hair when she sits with them...weirdest thing you will ever see, they rub their heads against her legs.....she has a way with them and for an 11 year old she took the best care of her birds. We have room for about 10 birds in the new silkie coop but I have to purchase a couple at a time. We will take a free rooster .... colors are not a big deal to her but poms are. They must have poofy pom pom heads please and not too old I don't want any more tragedy for her. they do not have to be show quality, her main request is a big poofy head any colors or varieties!!! I know someone in east Texas has to have a couple of hens you can part with Please help me out here!!!! Cell is 903-975-1288 We are in Winnsboro.

Back
Top Bottom