Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 790 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 95 11.5%

• Total voters
20210425_171026_HDR.jpg
20210420_181849_HDR.jpg

Young Blue

20210430_073234_HDR.jpg

Blue loves to be as tall as possible, because she was the smallest chick.

20210614_073424_HDR.jpg

Blue peeking through the window

Do your chickens peek through the window and give you that LET ME IN! look? Mine do that all the time and its incredibly cute :love
Yeah, sometimes I find all of them sleeping on the doorstep (glass door). When I accidentally leave the door open, they let themselves in, and I find them in the kitchen!

Yeah, sometimes I find all of them sleeping on the doorstep (glass door). When I accidentally leave the door open, they let themselves in, and I find them in the kitchen!
Exactly! One time I left the door open and went to take the compost out and the next thing I know was that all the silkies were in the living room and 2 of them were sitting on the sofa:lau

I kept Blue seperate for a day since she was so weak, I was scared she'd get trampled. But the next day, I took away the separation, and her brothers slept with her to keep her warm! They walked next to her so she wouldn't stumble, and they showed her the food and water. It was the sweetest thing I'd ever witnessed.
:love
The other silkies do the same with Crookie caring for him every single day :love

Back
Top Bottom