Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 788 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 95 11.6%

• Total voters

Attachments

• E835B5EF-996B-4373-9ADD-C84F3ADABB49.jpeg
    E835B5EF-996B-4373-9ADD-C84F3ADABB49.jpeg
    870.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 6052E983-5E5F-4BD0-B753-25C82C9092A8.jpeg
    6052E983-5E5F-4BD0-B753-25C82C9092A8.jpeg
    877.8 KB · Views: 2
Hum...looks like she darkened up after dryin!? How'd fair go?!
Well the morning was a lot of chaos! We didn’t know what gate to enter, the “livestock office” where you check in was a trailer with a piece of paper taped to the outside that said Livestock Office 😆 Got there only to find out they’d moved the PHI tent so we had to reload, drive to the other end of the fairgrounds. Get PHI done then reload and drive all the way back. So we got there at 8:30 and finally had chickens in their pens at 10:15 😒 And insult to injury…today hit 102…so the chickens are all miserable! 😩 We sat them in front of fans for an hour this afternoon. We are all settled in now though but poultry isn’t till Friday! Thankfully temps drop almost 20 degrees tomorrow. Poor Sia and Cher are both a bit freaked out! Poor babies! Back at 6 am to clean…🧹🧽 💩

Attachments

• AC6FD127-7CB1-41C8-9275-0B90E49EDC99.jpeg
    AC6FD127-7CB1-41C8-9275-0B90E49EDC99.jpeg
    610.7 KB · Views: 2
Well the morning was a lot of chaos! We didn’t know what gate to enter, the “livestock office” where you check in was a trailer with a piece of paper taped to the outside that said Livestock Office 😆 Got there only to find out they’d moved the PHI tent so we had to reload, drive to the other end of the fairgrounds. Get PHI done then reload and drive all the way back. So we got there at 8:30 and finally had chickens in their pens at 10:15 😒 And insult to injury…today hit 102…so the chickens are all miserable! 😩 We sat them in front of fans for an hour this afternoon. We are all settled in now though but poultry isn’t till Friday! Thankfully temps drop almost 20 degrees tomorrow. Poor Sia and Cher are both a bit freaked out! Poor babies! Back at 6 am to clean…🧹🧽 💩
Oh wow! That sounds like a whole lot...and not til Fri! Wow!!!

That's a lot of bright red for 6 weeks! I'm guessing male, but have been surprised as of late.
It's actually orange like it's beak (but it's turning yellowy). Is it possible to have orange? I mean the feathers on Bluey's feet are to die for!!! I've never seen one done like this! I've just noticed a whole lot of chest bumping going on as of last few days and doing Jackie Chan's pounce move on top of the 2 other chicks!

I’m guessing boy! He’s super pretty though!
I can't have all boys and no girls can i?I?!
Man I just rehomed Grayson!

No Bluey must be a girl!!!!! Please Lord!
She started out so light and gorgeous and is darkening up! Yall still think boy?!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom