Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 797 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 97 11.7%

• Total voters
Happy Sunday fellow Silkie enthusiasts!🥰🥰🥰.
It has been a very long time since I’ve been on BYC and even longer since I’ve been on this thread. So many gorgeous birds on this thread! 😍
My work schedule has forced me to sell many of my birds, but I still have 8 Silkies left. I have a new little cockerel named Lucky 13 (as he was the only egg out of 20 that hatched in December from a Mainland breeder).
He is a Porcelain, which I’ve been trying to get for several years now and he is turning out quite nicely.
Hoping to breed him to my buff over porcelain pullet, Paloma, in the Fall.
Hope you all are well and you and your families and flocks are thriving.❤️

Photos of Lucky 13 from yesterday with the three October hatch pullets I kept.😊
D330A894-29EC-4C9D-BA60-9AC7F99301AA.jpeg
B4BDDCD0-5B39-41E9-96DE-ECE3C96D1FDC.jpeg
62A711EA-FF1D-4A74-94EB-105BF4DBEB7B.jpeg
F9B71F91-A2E1-4A47-AC98-5237C34B5EF8.jpeg
24507FD5-FC0F-4268-BA6B-FD222D3F82FD.jpeg

It has been a very long time since I’ve been on BYC and even longer since I’ve been on this thread. So many gorgeous birds on this thread! 😍
My work schedule has forced me to sell many of my birds, but I still have 8 Silkies left. I have a new little cockerel named Lucky 13 (as he was the only egg out of 20 that hatched in December from a Mainland breeder).
He is a Porcelain, which I’ve been trying to get for several years now and he is turning out quite nicely.

View attachment 3416243View attachment 3416245View attachment 3416246View attachment 3416247View attachment 3416251
Man we sure sure have missed you!!! I'm so sorry you've had to sell so many!!! That's gotta be difficult!
They are absolutely stunning! And boy is he gonna be gorgeous! These are my colors I'm aiming for as well!!!
Super excited to see how yours turn out!

View attachment 3416243View attachment 3416245View attachment 3416246View attachment 3416247View attachment 3416251
Lucky and his lucky girls are sooo adorbs!! 😻

Back
Top Bottom