Silver Cuckoo Maran crossed eggs 6+ eggs

chicken_china_mom

Crazy for Cochins
10 Years
Apr 24, 2009
Tab, Indiana
This auction is for 6+ of my standard flock of chickens, they are 11 months old and laying wonderfully. My rooster is a vert handsome, yet gentle Silver Cuckoo Marans, and he is in with a Black Australorp hen, 2 Amber Sexlink hens, 4 Silver Laced Wyandotte hens, and 2 Welsummer mixed hens, one of which lays pinkish eggs. The chicks this mixture will produce will be great for egg production. I kept only the nicest of my birds. Mean ones left long ago. I also have to add that I do not have a car at the moment and cannot get to the P.O. so if you want these eggs, you must come pick them up. Want good layers? Don't mind mixed breed birds? Then this is the mix for you! Fertility is good. I have eggs in my incubator now. See my additional pictures below:

Some of the flock:
29191_kids_and_chickens_outside_03-07-2010_033.jpg

Some of my Silver Laced Wyandotte hens:
29191_kids_and_chickens_outside_03-07-2010_086.jpg

One of my Amber Sexlink hens, her name is Poachy:
29191_kids_and_chickens_outside_03-07-2010_126.jpg

Jersey my Black Australorp hen:
29191_broody_hens_in_bathroom_march_2010_030.jpg

Twinkle, one of my two Welsummer mixed hens:
29191_birds_outside_feb_2010_160.jpg

you can contact the post office and they will pick up your package so if you really want to ship these and get more bidders, you might consider this. there is no extra charge for them to pick up.

Really? I was not aware of that. I will be placing a call to my P.O. in the morning then and see what they say. I assume they would need me to pay via credit card in order to do it that way.

My mail carrier picks up my packages - I just put a note in the mailbox in the morning asking her to stop at the house to make a pick up. I use flat rate boxes so that I know exactly how much shipping is, and I give her a check (made payable to USPS) when she picks up the box.

Back
Top Bottom