Silver Laced Wyandotte sexing

Pics
pullet
roo
I need help... I bought 4 SLW at the feed store they only sell pullets.. I'm guessing I got a roo what do you guys think????

Last edited:
Guys hoping you can help. I had two silver laced Wyandotte, one turned out to be a boy and had to go. As they were both the same age I assumed the smaller of the two was a lady. Now I am beginning to have my doubts. Here is a pic he/she is just over seven

months old.

pullet
roo
I need help... I bought 4 SLW at the feed store they only sell pullets.. I'm guessing I got a roo what do you guys think????
It's possible that you could still get a roo. Hatcheries usually only guarantee a 90% accuracy on sexing. However, they're way too young to be certain either way. With my wyandottes, I usually have to wait until they are about 6-8 weeks old to sex them accurately.
Guys hoping you can help. I had two silver laced Wyandotte, one turned out to be a boy and had to go. As they were both the same age I assumed the smaller of the two was a lady. Now I am beginning to have my doubts. Here is a pic he/she is just over seven

months old.
I think you have an ancona hen.

Back
Top Bottom