Silverlaced Wyandotte and Delaware Roosters wanted

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by SupaChickn, Jan 31, 2013.

1. SupaChickn

SupaChickn Out Of The Brooder

May 26, 2012
    Harrison, Ga
    I am looking for 2 Silverlaced Wyandotte roosters and 1 Delaware rooster to start my own breed stock. I am located in central Georgia and am willing to drive up to 2 hrs to get them if needed. I am starting a small poultry business, Circle W Farm and Poultry http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/CircleWPoultry , and will be carrying silverlaced Wyandottes, Delawares and Easter Eggers. Thanks for your help

2. ikesik

ikesik Out Of The Brooder

Apr 17, 2013
    I have an almost 11 week old SLW that is looking more and more like a rooster all the time. I would like very much to have him (if it is a him) end up somewhere that is not a soup pot. Not sure about what shipping would cost, but provided its not ridiculous and you are interested, I would be happy to send him out to you once I am certain he is a cockerel. I don't know if he is what you are looking for, being only 11 weeks. I can give you some more info/background/photos if you would like.

3. ikesik

ikesik Out Of The Brooder

Apr 17, 2013
    Just realized this was from January. :p

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

4. SupaChickn

SupaChickn Out Of The Brooder

May 26, 2012
    Harrison, Ga
    that's ok.... im still in need of the rooster! Is he still available and if so where are you located? Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by