sitting duck

I thinks runners or muscovies.My muscovies didn’t make it pass teenage years,BUT you will always hear about them sitting and being great moms.My runner Duck I had sat one time,never let her have babies but I can tell you from experience of bringing in new ducklings she always treated them right and sometimes you can just tell who has the skills.In general a lot of ducks won’t lay till spring and quit entirely sometimes in winter,so don’t count on them for eggs.

I thinks runners or muscovies.My muscovies didn’t make it pass teenage years,BUT you will always hear about them sitting and being great moms.My runner Duck I had sat one time,never let her have babies but I can tell you from experience of bringing in new ducklings she always treated them right and sometimes you can just tell who has the skills.In general a lot of ducks won’t lay till spring and quit entirely sometimes in winter,so don’t count on them for eggs.
I am not counting on them for eggs (my wife will not eat them anyway). I want to see if I can get a duck that will hatch the eggs that my other ducks lay.

Back
Top Bottom