sitting in my coop..am i crazy?

cool.png
So glad to know we aren't the only ones! Nothing beats sitting outside with the flock (and other assorted critters!), so relaxing and entertaining.

SO, came home today with a fresh bale of straw for the girls... Stuffed the nesting box's full and they all just stood there looking at me like.. " ok are we going to fit in them now?".. They discussed it between themselves for quite some time and then decided the Roo's would check them out first... So funny to watch them watching the roo's ! after a while they must have felt safe cuz they all hopped up and settled in for the night...
love.gif

Oh and Look what I found today... Woo hoooo I love this guy !...

65029_new_phone_pics_101010_008.jpg

I hate to say this But, We were in sam's club about a month ago and they had a deal on cameras so we got one. We set it up in the coop looking towards the nesting boxes. I wake up each morning and open up the door and plug it in. Then go in and watch it on tv and drink coffee. We get to see each and every one get in and lay and also hear the hen song after each one. It just not get better than that. Now who around here needs help?????

Digger

So tell us about this camera from Sam's club....

Do you have it hooked up to your computer screen? do you have to string wire from camera to computer? Is it color or b/w?
How much was it? I have a Sam's club here and would LOVE to 'tune in' to the coop sometimes.

Thank you . I love him. My Dad got him for my Mom years ago... he got tucked away in the barn for a while and I just came across him while helping get things ready for the barn sale.. I had to beg, borrow and steel to get him...
droolin.gif
..He looks nice in my kitchen.. As far as CSA goes...
gig.gif
well who knows.. I think we have a pretty nice group so far...
hugs.gif

Quote:
Personally I like to take a beer out into the coop with me... ... I've been renovating this old shed into a nice coop - and the girls - and my boys love to chat with me and talk to me... plus they learned when I move stuff... YUMMY BUGS!

So I guess I'm in 2 out of 3 groups... makes it a much easier chore to fix this place up when I have company...

P.S. crazy is in the eye of the beholder... so here- not crazy... in some circles... crazy as a loon!

Last edited:
There I got back on here again. First of all the camera I was talking about was I think around $120 I think. It is wireless and all you have to do is plug it in and point it to where you want. It comes with a small monitor about 4 inches. You get a cord with it that you hook up to a tv, What ever size you want. I have it hooked to a 20" flat screen, Range is I think 2 or 3 hundred feet. Oh yeah I made a mistake it was wall mart. Sorry about that. My gal cought that for me. We love it.

Digger

Back
Top Bottom