Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

12494828_1048299255237330_3137220937379458113_n.jpg

This is great!

Good morning!

Good Morning to you!
Good Morning I love the sign @chickisoup
big_smile.png
I am very happy that it is Thursday!

My Gene Cafe coffee been roaster started making a noise when it was first turned on and the heat started. It roast beans at over 430 degrees--last batch got up to about 440 at then end so it gets very hot. I took it apart and verified that the blower fan had a bearing go out so I ordered a new fan and replaced it yesterday.

The Manufacture date on it it 2006 and I bought it used off of ebay in 2008. It is a good thing that I was able to get the part--They are selling in the $600.00 range now!

While it was apart, I lubed up the bearings too. I will break it down yearly now too--since I know how much the replacement cost is....

CHICAGO (Reuters) - An Indiana turkey flock has been infected with a deadly type of bird flu in the first new case of the disease in U.S. poultry since June, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said on Friday.
The flock in Dubois County, Indiana, was infected with a strain known as H7N8, which is different from strains that caused more than 48 million chickens and turkeys to die last year, according to the USDA.
Indiana officials quarantined the farm with the infected turkeys and the birds are being killed to prevent the spread of the disease, the USDA said.
The outbreak will likely cause new restrictions on U.S. poultry exports.
Last year's outbreak cost exporters millions of dollars in lost business as trading partners limited deals from states and counties with infected flocks. Some countries, such as China, halted all imports of U.S. poultry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Last edited:
CHICAGO (Reuters) - An Indiana turkey flock has been infected with a deadly type of bird flu in the first new case of the disease in U.S. poultry since June, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said on Friday.
The flock in Dubois County, Indiana, was infected with a strain known as H7N8, which is different from strains that caused more than 48 million chickens and turkeys to die last year, according to the USDA.
Indiana officials quarantined the farm with the infected turkeys and the birds are being killed to prevent the spread of the disease, the USDA said.
The outbreak will likely cause new restrictions on U.S. poultry exports.
Last year's outbreak cost exporters millions of dollars in lost business as trading partners limited deals from states and counties with infected flocks. Some countries, such as China, halted all imports of U.S. poultry.

ADVERTISEMENT
I hope that it will not be as bad this year!

Back
Top Bottom