Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Nothing beats a hot pot of Chock Full O' Nuts made with the classic Mr. Coffee coffee maker.
I bought a can of their Classic coffee; I'll try it this weekend, as the snow flies...
wee.gif

@chickisoup you always find the great ones ........
lau.gif

Okay fun here had to run to Olympia for the BF had a eye doctor appointment
coming home lots of snow flurries I-5 quickly going from 75 to 40 by the time we started up the exit to ours
northbound I-5 quickly becoming a parking lot we were headed south to 12 East
got within a mile of home van does a 360 stops aimed at ditch but our side and a bit sideways
BF slowly puts her in reverse she backs herself up and away we went taking side rd past the bulb farm
into town avoiding the light at the highway... now home safe and sound the birds water is froze
filling tim bucket with snow setting it down birds went cool

both are great here @perchie.girl love the horse know I could not have one again
not the space but more I could not afford nor dedicate to one

my new Avatar
love.gif
two things I love most

That's great Coffee and all the glue you could want!
hide.gif

I have given up on ever having a horse again. At my age my bones break before they bend, and I do not trust the ones I would like to ride to not put me on the ground.

I am watching my weight today, It is gaining every minute. I am sampling the Christmas cookies the WWD is making as fast as she makes them. She should just give up baking when I am here.

Back
Top Bottom