Sizzle (Frizzle /Silkie) Cockerals AZ

sarahssizzles

In the Brooder
12 Years
Nov 7, 2007
Cave Creek
I have 5 youngster app. 6 months old needing new homes. One is a pretty gold & black, 2 are all black & one looks Silkie, black with red head. Will be glad to send pics to anyone interested. $5@ Phoenix valley, can ship.
Sarah

Hmmmm.....does that mean you have sizzles? That you would sell eggs from?
wink.png
If you would happen too...let me know!
wink.png

Yes, I'm raising Sizzles. Hadn't considered selling eggs because I'm only in my third generation and still not producing consistently. Would rather sell you chicks if that fits because then I'd know for sure you were getting what you wanted. I have a batch of 11 right now almost 8 weeks old that I won't be keeping all of as I have three more batches in the incubator and under hens. I'm getting black, blue & finally... splash. The roos I'm selling here are old enough for breeding now. Let me know what you think.

Sarah

Hmmm.....I have lots os stuff hatching and I'll be choosing a roo out of them. I would love to see pictures of them just for fun though! And if you do decide to sell eggs let me know! I have a batch of sizzles in the bator right now and I want to work on some showgirl sizzles! I have a black one right now.
smile.png

what do you have for sale roos or straight run? If they arent roos, I am very interested.

What I have for sale for sure right now are all roos, 6 months old. I have some 2 month olds that are coming along & I will be letting some of them go, including pullets. I also have three batches in the incubator & under hens that I will not be keeping all of. I'm breeding for blues & splashes so anything with red I will not keep.

I can get pics on Sat but, sorry, this site is still smarter then me & I haven't figured out how to get the pics up here or PM. My apologies! If you'll send your address' to me I'll be glad to get pics to you.

Yes, I have a couple of silkies I will let go, including a Frilkie (Silkie feathers, curled) She is a redheaded black also.

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom