Skowhegan Maine Tractor Supply May 19th chicken swap.

kinsey228

Songster
8 Years
Jun 28, 2011
Chesterville, Maine
I've been working with the Tractor Supply in Skowhegan, and they would like to have us do chicken swaps at their store. The first one will be on the 21st of this month from 8:00-2:00. It is going to be a Farm Days so bring any type of animal that you can legally sell. We will be close to the building and have access to water for our animals. They would also like to know about how many people would be going, so they can make sure they have room set aside for us. If you have any questions, please ask.

Last edited:
Since it will be 3 days before my Orpington and Marans eggs hatch, I won't be bringing them to this swap. If I have a good hatch,
fl.gif
I may bring them to the next one. I will be bringing some of my fall honey to sell.

Hi Kinsey, Congrats on having your first Farm Days in Skowhegan. I'm bob and I run the Farm days here in Sanford, Maine. This will be our 2nd year Since starting Farm Days with TSC and were hoping for a good year.

TSC is great and a great place to have a farm day event.

If I can be of any help please don't hesitate to contact me or check out our farm day Sanford web site for state information and the new scrapie law.

Best of Luck.

bob

http://farmdaysanfordmaine.proboards.com/index.cgi

Hi Kinsey, Congrats on having your first Farm Days in Skowhegan. I'm bob and I run the Farm days here in Sanford, Maine. This will be our 2nd year Since starting Farm Days with TSC and were hoping for a good year.

TSC is great and a great place to have a farm day event.

If I can be of any help please don't hesitate to contact me or check out our farm day Sanford web site for state information and the new scrapie law.

Best of Luck.

bob

http://farmdaysanfordmaine.proboards.com/index.cgi
Thanks, will do !

not sure what I will have available for this swap. maybe some orpingtons and wyandottes. I have a pen of wyandottes that will be 8 weeks that weekend unless sold from the house.

The Humane Society will be at this swap w/ Guinea Pigs, cats and dogs. There will be a lot of different kinds of animals here. Thank goodness my Hubby will be home. That way I won't come home w/ a truck full !
lol.png

careful, he may make you bring a truck load!!

The Humane Society will be at this swap w/ Guinea Pigs, cats and dogs. There will be a lot of different kinds of animals here. Thank goodness my Hubby will be home. That way I won't come home w/ a truck full !
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom