~Skyherd~ A wild horse Roleplay

Quote:
The afternoon light rained from the sky, blanketing the meadow with a myriad of reds, oranges, and yellows as the sun made its final debut. Standing in the dying light, Remus nibbled on a bit of grass absently, resting in the shade of the oak tree, his sides still throbbing with every breath. He'd gotten used to the pain. It was like a bruise--it hurt a lot, but eventually it seemed as if it belonged to him, as if it had always been there.

At last, he caught sight of Sprite, and nickered loudly in greeting. "How are you feeling today?" he smiled, eyes sparkling as he remembered her words the day before.

Quote:
The afternoon light rained from the sky, blanketing the meadow with a myriad of reds, oranges, and yellows as the sun made its final debut. Standing in the dying light, Remus nibbled on a bit of grass absently, resting in the shade of the oak tree, his sides still throbbing with every breath. He'd gotten used to the pain. It was like a bruise--it hurt a lot, but eventually it seemed as if it belonged to him, as if it had always been there.

At last, he caught sight of Sprite, and nickered loudly in greeting. "How are you feeling today?" he smiled, eyes sparkling as he remembered her words the day before.

" a bit tired, but good" she answered, getting up to move to another patch of grass while carefully maneuvering her leg so she didnt pressure it too much.

Quote:

" a bit tired, but good" she answered, getting up to move to another patch of grass while carefully maneuvering her leg so she didnt pressure it too much.

"Good," he sent her a smile before lowering his head to graze, long white and black tail swishing methodically.

This is my goodbye post.
I am leaving BYC for a week with Fair!! So DO NOT do anything drastic, K!? Please?! When I come back I will start my characters as they were, Ariel odd, Chance hurt, etc.
So, farewelL! See ya next Monday!

Quote:
sad.png
Bye.

Back
Top Bottom