Pictorhens

Chirping
Nov 30, 2018
Hi, I’m on a small farm with only 5 chickens at the moment, looking to get some more through the coming year and having a variety. Wondering if anyone had any advice on going the extra mile with caring for them, their coop is a large stable with lots of straw ready for the winter. Few different levels for them to perch on but I want to give them a bit more.

Does anybody have any recipes on large home made pecker blocks, the guy who supplied the shop I used to buy them from has passed away so I’d like to make my own.

Hello and welcome to BYC. I think that reading through the forums will help you pick up tips on how to improve your management approaches.

This is a useful link of BYC guides to take a look at announcements-feedback-issues-guides.3 I’d suggest including your location using the guide in that link. You can use this link to contact members in your area - Find your State's thread.

Best wishes

Pork Pie

Welcome to Backyard Chickens!:welcome We are glad you joined the flock! BYC is a helpful site providing all of the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: I hope you can find advice in the link @N F C provided for you. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom