Small white eggs

springvalley123

Songster
May 22, 2015
North of Phoenix
Yes! It looks just like that! But I bought the rare standard package from hoovers hatchery and valdarno isn't on that list, but it does look like that so...
I thought Hoover's was done with andalusians(**eta, done for the year), but some of mine have legs not much grayer than that, and they include the black and splash. They also have a few other mediterranean breeds. Here are a couple of candid shots that might show the range I got in leg color and comb size in just these four birds, they're all andalusians from Hoover's, and the order was just 15 andalusians, so that's what they are. (sold the extras, these are what I kept)

Attachments

21hens-incharge

Nuttier than a squirrels stash
Premium Feather Member
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
But hoover's doesn't have black leghorns. also, the eggs would've been bigger than most of the other birds, and tend to start to lay at a younger age than some of the other birds.
I agree. The only possibility on the hoovers possible breeds list is the Andalusian unless I was looking at the wrong assortment.

Jenniferlang61

In the Brooder
Apr 3, 2020
Oh, ok. What was on the list?
I'm really trying
I really appreciate your help...here's the list its quite long. RARE BREEDS could include: Appenzeller Spitzhauben, Barnevelder, Blue Andalusian, Buff Brahma, Cochin, Columbian Wyandotte, French Black Copper Marans, French Cuckoo Marans, French Wheaten Marans, Lavender Orpington, Light Brahma, Midnight Majesty Marans, Olive Egger, Polish Buff Laced, Polish Gold Laced, Polish Silver Laced, Polish White Crested Black, Polish White Crested Blue, Prairie Bluebell Egger, Salmon Faverolle, Sapphire Olive Egger, Silver Lakenvelder, Speckled Sussex, Starlight Green Egger, Turken, Welsummer. STANDARD BREEDS could include: Amberlink, Americana, Asian Black, Barred Rock, Calico Princess, Black Sex-Link, Black Australorp, Jersey Giant, Brown Leghorn, Buff Orpington, California White, Cinnamon Queen, Delaware, Dominique, Golden Comet, Golden Lace Wyandotte, ISA Brown, New Hampshire Red, Sapphire Gem, Production Red, Rainbow, Rhode Island Red, Silver Lace Wyandotte, White Leghorn, White Rock.

Top Bottom