Snow we don't know what it is but we don't like it

PaulaSB12

Songster
9 Years
Dec 6, 2010

They won't come out to that nasty white stuff. One of the bantum silkies went out round the side but the girl in the door way nipped out and nagged her back in to the run. Its covered and they are huddled at the back under the coop. Of course its not nature its just my evil plans against poor little girls. I will put a video when I can get it on youtube.

lol.png

gig.gif
My girls aren't fans of it either.... unless we are talking about gobbling it up--- then the snow is ok with them!

We had more snow this weekend, I was day shift Friday, Saturday and Sunday and it was so bad that on Friday and Sunday night shift didnt manage to get in. As for my bunch there is ankle deep amount of snow so the chickens are refusing to go out, not only did I do that but I managed to interrupt four hens laying eggs I also cleaned out the coop. The cats where just as much fun as snow drifted into the cat run. Queenie pouced in the snow shoved a load onto Sock's head which ment he ran back inside.. Tippy walked around shacking her paws with each step because the white stuff is cold and wet!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom