So all I had to do was buy a house.lol.coop is done update on page 8

Quote:
I new you would be the 1st post
thumbsup.gif
thx...and I had a feeling you would give me more work too! lol...I figured I window couldn't hurt...just trying to be lazy!!!!! lol
hide.gif

Quote:
I new you would be the 1st post
thumbsup.gif
thx...and I had a feeling you would give me more work too! lol...I figured I window couldn't hurt...just trying to be lazy!!!!! lol
hide.gif

Oh come one now!!!
tongue2.gif
You know a window will pull it all together nicely!!! The ladies will LOVE a window to look out of. You cracking me up cos my hubby asked the same question window or no? And when i said window he answered exactly the way you did to the word!!!
smile.png

I vote for a window too. I've enjoyed following your progress - it looks great!
smile.png

And Bella is just adorable with that cute look and the paint on her ear! Is she a shepherd/pit bull mix? Just curious cause I had a sweet girl that looked a lot like her.

Keep up the great work - can't wait to see when it's finished, makes me want to get out and start building me a new coop!
smile.png

Window, if not 2 across from each other for cross ventilation. You are in FL, even in NE, the summers, I don't think we can over ventilate the coop. But we have to close it up for winter, which shouldn't be a problem for you.

Quote:
Thank you! She is a Hound/Shepherd mix and is a character for sure. She is going to be extremly sad when she realizes that the coop is not a giant dog house I'm making for her! lol She lays on the run while I work on the coop and even jumped up on the coop a few times! lol....but that shouldn't surprise me since she climbs the 6' tree in out backyard!
lau.gif

I don't know how much work I'm going to get done today since we are expecting another thunder storm tonight (we had one late last night...lots of rain and winds up to 40MPH)....and the coop stood strong..and dry
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Windows it is!!! Thank you all!!!! and yes..I'll close them up for the 1 night of cold we will get here! lol

With the thunderstorms, you may want to close up the windows at bird level so the coop stays dry. The birds here don't mind the noise of the storms near as I can tell, but they do NOT like to be wet and chilled.

Looks really nice!
thumbsup.gif

I have a question, you mentioned earlier about painting the inside of the coop... is that necessary? Just asking because I need to build one soon and was not thinking of painting the inside. Your coop looks almost exactly what I had in mind.

Back
Top Bottom