So...Ever have take a swim with your goose?

omg thats crazy!!! i have taken in alot of free geese. which would make me assume that they were mean... nope! I have yet to have one of mine attack me. Guess I got lucky!

Hang in there. Isnt xmas coming soon?!?!?!

Oh lord that was funny! Sounds like something that would happen to me.

My two ganders are 6 months old now and nasty to everyone but me. I raised them from 3 weeks and held them a lot. That's not say they don't get smart now & then ...especially Sam...but when he does ( and yes it does hurt when they bite - especially the back of your thigh when you have shorts on!) I assert myself by chasing him at a brisk walk - he runs because he knows he screwed up!

However - everyone dislikes my geese but I can't get rid of my boys...I love them!

I hope today was a nice warm day for a swim!! I might add that two weeks ago I really thought about getting in the little pool with them...........but they keep pooping in the water........hence my decision to skip it!

Take care.

Quote:
i sing this to my mean ol' gander all the time.. but i just aint got the gumption to give him the business..the axe that is. wow ok you win RedHen - you officially have a worse gander than me!!!

whoot! girls with mean ganders! whoot!
;-)

Back
Top Bottom