So has anyone received the stimulus money yet?

big_smile.png
I am buying chicks and flowers and seeds with mine!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

thanks wegotchickens and eggzettera, I was just wondering how quickly things were moving....

I'm always last on these things... My last two are 99.....
barnie.gif
so I'll rejoice with everyone else and patiently (yeah, right) wait for mine......
he.gif
th.gif

Can't wait til the 9th, but I'm working on my first batch of eggs and getting some pasture seed today. Will work on chicken tractor in about three weeks, while the babies are brooding...

I read today that people that e filed with turbotax or other tax prep software won't be getting a direct deposit if they had their filing fees taken out of their refund. Instead they have to wait for a paper check to be mailed. I don't know if that is true or not, but I thought I'd share the info.

I think most tax-prep software comes with a free filing. Ours did and we got our check direct deposited on Friday, the 2nd, because my DH's SSN ends in 20 (hurray for low numbers!). My daughter used an online version and I think she paid her filing fee upfront. I could be wrong on that. I hope they aren't delaying the checks for those people. Doesn't seem fair.

We bought supplies for the brooder we're making in anticipation of our chicks' arrival next month. I know, it's probably too soon, but I'm so excited about them arriving that I have to do something!

I know someone who got theirs last Friday... last 2 digits of SS# are 19. Mine should arrive this Friday because my last two digits are 40.

Both sets of taxes were completed with Turbotax, but not with the Rapid Refund (Refund Anticipation Loan). We both paid our fees up front with a credit card and did not have them taken out of the refund.

Does anyone know how the credit for children is being applied? I heard that the $300 per child is only for kids under the age of 17. My daughter turned 17 last July, so I am guessing that we won't get any credit for her! My other daughter is 18, so I KNOW that we won't get anything back for her!!
sad.png

Last edited:
RedFeathers where did you hear that about the TurboTax? I'm only wondering because I did use TurboTax and had the fees taken out of my return. My last two ss digits are 01 and I have yet to get anything direct deposited. Not that I was using the monies for anything, but that just rots.

Back
Top Bottom