So has anyone received the stimulus money yet?

i think we'll get ours early june. gonna fix the van if it hasn't been fixed by then. after that it's fencing for the whole yard so i can have more goats and of course more chickens. gotta have more chickens! they are so addictive! so many colors and types. so hard to decide which ones.

Ours won't be mailed out until June now. We thougth it would be direct deposited but found out that becasue we went to H&R Block it messed everything up.
barnie.gif

We received ours this past Friday, 5/10!
woot.gif
BUT, for those of you who haven't received it yet, I strongly recommend that you visit the www.irs.gov website and use the stimulus payment calculator to help you determine how much you will get up front. The payments are coming in different amounts than what the government and media has said that they will be. We had a friend that received $500 less than what it sounded like they were going to get and we received less than we initially figured that we would get. I'm certainly not complaining, because we didn't have to go to work (yet!
wink.png
) to receive the money, but for those of you who are counting your chickens before they hatch, you might want to visit that website!

p.s. I used the calculator before we received our payment and it was accurate. Just have your 2007 tax return on hand to help you answer the questions that will be asked to help figure out your rebate.

Back
Top Bottom