So i just visited the online store and to my shock.....

Now Look what you made me do!!! I just bought these on Ebay
lol.png

$(KGrHqMOKo4E1riCE30CBNtMeKgdGQ~~0_12.JPG

I have a cute set of egg cups I bought at GoodWill Industries. They're the shape of eggs, with chicken feet upon which to stand.

What *I* have an unquenchable desire to collect is Hen on Nest dishes! Big ones, medium-sized and little bitty ones, all in different colors.

But now I'm gonna go look at some more egg cups. (See ya' there, Choppers!)

Quote:
Be very careful . . . this gets really addictive . . . must be the chicken math! First its Egg Cups, then Hens on Nests, then Rooster Pitchers, then Chicken Netsukes . . . When does it end? Help me, Please!

40221_dscf8973.jpg

40221_dscf8970.jpg

40221_dscf8969.jpg

40221_dscf8978.jpg

Oh wow! Look at all of your goodies!!!! I grew up on soft boiled eggs and soldiers (toast for dipping) but I do find it hard to get my hands on any neat egg cups at the shops!!! LOVE the ebay purchase!

I thought it would have been a definite in the online store!!!!! Or i'm mEGGa mad
wink.png

I need to step away from EBay!!
lol.png

Well not only did I buy the farm animal egg cups, I also bought some porceline egg spoons (they dont crack the shell when scooping out the egg)

!CDmLnKg!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKiQEz9(zkeQ!BNPH+-58GQ~~_3.JPG

and this ladle with a mother of pearl handle (I know totally unrelated to egg cups) pretty though!

$(KGrHqEOKpwE25TshUD3BN)e8DdM9w~~_12.JPG

Last edited:
Quote:
No offense but.....ewwwww!
gig.gif

That's funny because that was my reaction when I read the description of soft boiled eggs...till I realized we do the same thing only we open them first...
sharon

Back
Top Bottom