So I now have a $500 goose...Sadly, Frenchy's wing comes off next week

CMV -- Thank you for sharing such an incredible story and thank GOD your children are safe.

MS. Magoo and all living along the Gulf Coast and Louisiana, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay safe....

So here she is. As you can all see, she is giving me the hairy eyeball. Even all doped up on meds, she is ready to tear me apart should I decide to trifle with her. She's a tough nut. She has been queen of the free-range flock for years and has faced off with several animals larger than herself many times over the years. She has both my dogs terrified of her, but not nearly as terrified as the pizza delivery guy, who she decided was persona non grata.

And this is her lovely cast. Not too shabby, eh? She looks pretty good considering she faced off a coyote and lived to tell the tale. She is less than happy about being contained and has been testing the fence all day. I am really worried about what she is going to do once she starts feeling better. You can tell by looking at her that she doesn't feel good, though.

So here she is. As you can all see, she is giving me the hairy eyeball. Even all doped up on meds, she is ready to tear me apart should I decide to trifle with her. She's a tough nut. She has been queen of the free-range flock for years and has faced off with several animals larger than herself many times over the years. She has both my dogs terrified of her, but not nearly as terrified as the pizza delivery guy, who she decided was persona non grata.

And this is her lovely cast. Not too shabby, eh? She looks pretty good considering she faced off a coyote and lived to tell the tale. She is less than happy about being contained and has been testing the fence all day. I am really worried about what she is going to do once she starts feeling better. You can tell by looking at her that she doesn't feel good, though.

Aww poor baby, and poor mama lol

clap.gif
Hopes she continues to do well for you. When my peacock was injured I had to treat him after dark. Much less stress on the both of us.

So, medication administration is proving to be interesting. That's a pic of my husband's arm after last night's meds. I thought it went pretty well, all things considered.

But as you can see in this morning's pics, Frenchy is as calm as can be in my daughter's arms. Frenchy is much less panicky with Little Miss V's help than with Mister V's help. Excuse the bed-head. I rousted her out of bed to get her help with Frenchy.

So, medication administration is proving to be interesting. That's a pic of my husband's arm after last night's meds. I thought it went pretty well, all things considered.

But as you can see in this morning's pics, Frenchy is as calm as can be in my daughter's arms. Frenchy is much less panicky with Little Miss V's help than with Mister V's help. Excuse the bed-head. I rousted her out of bed to get her help with Frenchy.

Ouch to hubby, and how precious is that pic of Frenchy and little Miss V
love.gif
they both look very content.

Back
Top Bottom