So... I think I might want Geese... GIVE ME PICTURES!!

Quote:
WHEN DID I START WALKING WITH DEAD PEOPLE?! LOL

I cant wait!!! I think If I enjoy your goslings as much as I hope to I might get some African ( because they look super cool )
and A Sebbie or two.

QUESTION!!! So If I get geese... Do I have to get a pair of the same breed or can I get two different breeds and shoot for some cool combos????

You can do whatever you want, geese are not picky. If you plan to sell the babies though, purebreds do usually bring higher prices.
smile.png

Young embden (it is really white, sorry for the glare!)
PICT0541.jpg

PICT0477.jpg

Young american blue
PICT0546.jpg

PICT0502.jpg

PICT0460.jpg

It is said that pilgrims, americans, and sebastopols are the most docile, and chinese are the most aggressive. I think it depends more on how they are raised. I had always been afraid of embdens, every goose I'd ever been around was embden, and everyone of them was mean! My 'baby goosie' was hand-raised, and is very sweet. It even lets me pet it once in a while
smile.png

Quote:

No!!! I want to join the club!!!! And I have a new reason as to why it is essential that I get geese within the next two years. My little sister hates them
wee.gif
so maybe she wont mess with my duckies then

Quote:
WHEN DID I START WALKING WITH DEAD PEOPLE?! LOL

Oops. It's odd, every time I write your name I want to write it as ghost_walker and have to make a conscious effort not to. I finally oopsed!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom