So many debates all the time

I didn't read through the thread, but you have to realize people are not going to agree. On anything. Ever. You have no control over how other people think or how they feel about you. The only thing you can control is you. Remember the Serenity Prayer? The one that says, "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." I have a cross stitched sampler of the Serenity Prayer hanging in my office where I see it every day. It helps. A good friend also gave me a piece of advice when I was ranting about some idiocy or other. She said, "Cassie, you will feel a lot better once you figure out logic has nothing to do with anything". She was right. I haven't cross stitched that one yet, but I should.

Aww thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it. It’s nice to have someone else who feels the same way. I am the same way about considering it when someone tells me to die or just tells me something hurtful. It’s something I’ve been trying to work on, although at times I don’t believe I deserve to help myself, and don’t deserve happiness, but others do, even if they crush me. But I know it’s a struggle and it’s nice to know im not alone. I hope that you never consider it when someone tells you to die. People over the Internet can be terrible. You are definitely worth living and you seem like an empathetic person, the world needs more empathy. Thank you for your sweet words. ❤️

my answer is: we all are going to die but only God knows when it will happen. that usually works with mean people.

So I'm going to just point out one reason why show breeders don't usually show a lot of joy when hearing about pet breeders, rabbitwise. Note, I don't agree with being rude and attacking someone, but there are sometimes real reasons.

Our (me and my 2 breeder friends) Biggest reason is that we breed these beautiful, friendly rabbits and can't even give them away because people (not everyone, but enough here that it causes issues) are mass breeding every male they own with every female that they can get, and selling them for an insane amount of money.

Our (me and my 2 breeder friends) Biggest reason is that we breed these beautiful, friendly rabbits and can't even give them away because people (not everyone, but enough here that it causes issues) are mass breeding every male they own with every female that they can get, and selling them for an insane amount of money.
This is a great way of explaining it, and very true for a lot of different animals.

So I'm going to just point out one reason why show breeders don't usually show a lot of joy when hearing about pet breeders, rabbitwise. Note, I don't agree with being rude and attacking someone, but there are sometimes real reasons.

It goes on with everything dogs, horses, cattle and whatever.

Back
Top Bottom