So many people want to sell there eggs but.... where are you? UPDATE !

I would guess you can't find any to buy because they sell so fast! I have 8 girls - and I can usually have 1-2 extra dozen every week (I have a family of 4). We have two friends, a neighbor and my mother who clamor to get them.

our local farmers market has them but sell them for $8 a dozen!! luckily i found a local gal that sells eggs and a great variety of chickens for $5 a dozen. i found her on craigslist.

she has an honor box where she keeps her eggs in a cooler and has a drop box for cash.

UPDATE
ya.gif
clap.gif

IM HAPPY TO SAY i FOUND THE SWEETEST GAL !! SHE LIVES 35 MILES AWAY AND HAS LOTS OF EGGS AND GUESS WHAT?? SHE HAS TURKENS, EE'S AND ABOUT EVERY BIRD i WANT!! SHE HAS DUCKS AND THIS NEXT SPRING WILL BE SELLING ME SOME DUCK EGGS TO ! I WAS THRILLED AS I PUT AN ADD ON CRAIG'S LIST AND GOT AN EMAIL THIS MORNING WE TALKED FOR 20 MINUTES LOL. I PLAN TO BUY HER FERTILE EGGS THIS SPRING SO i CAN PUT THEM UNDER MY BROODY GIRL AND HAVE ME A TURKEN AND EE'S, AMERICANA AND SO FOURTH ! WE PLAN TO MEET AT HER HOME THIS WEEKEND . THANK YOU ALL WHO HELPED ME IM SO HAPPY TODAY!!!

OH AND SHE IS SELLING FOR 2.00 A DOZEN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom