so...my babies r 7 months old now..please tell me if u know the sex...

I'm pretty sure Lorestto is my neck of the woods, unless there is more than one.
smile.png
I am from the Johnstown area.
smile.png
I don't know anyone there with chickens, though.

Last edited:
Quote:
lol....not sure....lol... they love there watermelon...dont ask me how it got turned upside down..maybe the kids..lol...

Quote:
Good researching! If your BF wants chicks, and Fluffy CERTAINLY does, you should see if someone on here lives near you so you could get some fertile eggs for her. She's definitely going to be persistent due to her breed. Good luck!

I don't know what part of PA you are in, but I am in Northeast and would be glad to give you some fertile eggs if you are not too far away.

im from loretto, pa...i just did a map search...and it says from loretto, pa to muncy valley,davidson, pa is 155miles..2 hrs 59 minutes...

i know i have a neighbor up the road from me that has chickens...maybe they will swap some eggs with me or maybe ill just buy a dozen eggs off of them..crack a couple to see if they r fertile and put a couple under fluffy...lol...

I live in NC now, but that's where I grew up.
smile.png
Went to Penn State. Pretty sure Loretto was between home and school when I was there.
smile.png
Near Altoona, right?

yes it is...about 25 minute drive from my house...i work at the altoona hospital....lived in altoona most of my life...moved up to loretto 4 yrs ago..loving it....
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom