So sad and so so so very preventable - auto's & cell phones don't mix

Steve_of_sandspoultry

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
Right in our area. so very sad and such a waste. Every day I see cars weaving, speeding up, slowing down and everybody has a phone stuck in their ear. If you think you can multi task while driving then you are a better driver than me, please do me a favor if I am in front of you, beside you, behind you......hang up and drive

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Crash_Kills_18-year-old_Woman_112974604.html

Steve

Agreed... It is now illegal to use them in the towns surrounding me.. I see alot less people with phones to their heads now.. I still see a few doing it, but atleast it isn't near as many as it was!!

So much ticket money to be had if police would stop these people. I never answer my phone while driving.

that is just so sad.
sad.png

So sad. It is such a big problem everywhere.

I'm a church secretary and I wish we had more room on our sign out front, I saw this months ago and wanted to put it on the sign:

Honk if you love Jesus
Text while driving
If you want to meet him!

The thing is, and i agree 100% with the opinions on here, but eating and driving can be just as dangerous and we don't have a thing said about that. I have seen people eating with both hands and driving with their knees, so this is all just tragic. I am guilty of using the cell phone while driving because I can catch up on call backs while going from point A to point B, but if I am in traffic I get off and stay off.

Back
Top Bottom