So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !!

Coyote -

I don't really know what to say...............I'm passing my sword over to you, use it well and fight like hell.
hugs.gif

Ok ya'll, I greatly appreciate all your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. Luna I gladly accept you sword. Don't give up hope ya'll, because I sure as h*ll haven't. I've got too much stuff to get done before I kick off. I'm only up to the oldest neice and nephew and oldest grandneice and grandnephews with quilts. I've got half of a football team to go!! I'm mad that my momma cancled their 60th Anniversary Party but I'm planning on getting to NJ in September for my Pop's 80th Birthday

So come on ya'll!! Let's get fired up and take care of things! You know me, I am not about to set on my arse and let get the best of me. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's Butt kicking time. It's going to be hard, but as long as I've got ya'll pulling for me, I can do this. I keep telling folks that DEATH is going to have to run me over with a bus if it wants me because Cancer isn't going to take me.

Let's tie on our ***** kicking boots, say a prayer to our old friend Deerman, and get out there and fight for your lives, educate those who don't understand, hold up those that are in need, and never forget, WE CAN WIN!!!

I go to the Cancer Center at UNC-Chapel Hill on June 26th for a consultation with the "team" there, They've got copies of everything since the day I was diagnosed 4years ago. We are hoping that what they decide will allow us to receive treatment locally and not have to drive half way across state for treatments.. BUT there is a possibility I may go into a clinical trial which means I'd be hanging out at UNC and Lurchie at home with the fuzzies. My mom is already planning on coming down (can't stop her!!)

Oh and to top everything off............................I've got kidney stones! I've had them the size of a silver dollar and never felt them. Only way I know about them is xrays and this pet scan. Have an appointment the morning of the 25th. got to get rid of them before I start on chemo and stuff.

Ok, ya'll ready? Swords held high, Let's kick some azzz!!!!

Ok ya'll, I greatly appreciate all your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. Luna I gladly accept you sword. Don't give up hope ya'll, because I sure as h*ll haven't. I've got too much stuff to get done before I kick off. I'm only up to the oldest neice and nephew and oldest grandneice and grandnephews with quilts. I've got half of a football team to go!! I'm mad that my momma cancled their 60th Anniversary Party but I'm planning on getting to NJ in September for my Pop's 80th Birthday

So come on ya'll!! Let's get fired up and take care of things! You know me, I am not about to set on my arse and let get the best of me. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO It's Butt kicking time. It's going to be hard, but as long as I've got ya'll pulling for me, I can do this. I keep telling folks that DEATH is going to have to run me over with a bus if it wants me because Cancer isn't going to take me.

Let's tie on our ***** kicking boots, say a prayer to our old friend Deerman, and get out there and fight for your lives, educate those who don't understand, hold up those that are in need, and never forget, WE CAN WIN!!!

I go to the Cancer Center at UNC-Chapel Hill on June 26th for a consultation with the "team" there, They've got copies of everything since the day I was diagnosed 4years ago. We are hoping that what they decide will allow us to receive treatment locally and not have to drive half way across state for treatments.. BUT there is a possibility I may go into a clinical trial which means I'd be hanging out at UNC and Lurchie at home with the fuzzies. My mom is already planning on coming down (can't stop her!!)

Oh and to top everything off............................I've got kidney stones! I've had them the size of a silver dollar and never felt them. Only way I know about them is xrays and this pet scan. Have an appointment the morning of the 25th. got to get rid of them before I start on chemo and stuff.

Ok, ya'll ready? Swords held high, Let's kick some azzz!!!!

Hmmmm......September - New Jersey - if you find yourself with a wee bit of time on your hands, maybe Ginny/Luna, if she's available, and I, can meet you somewhere to say hi and ! Only if you have time of course. Time with your folks is precious and there may not be a spare minute. I know when I lived far away from family and would come back for a visit, there was nary a moment to spare......so I totally get that.......Hugs, and kick azzzzz vibes, JJ
hugs.gif

My thoughts have been with you Cindi. This is a long wait weekend for you, but I know you will be fine. try to meditate and relax and soak up all the fuzzy love you can.

My thoughts have been with you Cindi. This is a long wait weekend for you, but I know you will be fine. try to meditate and relax and soak up all the fuzzy love you can.

Thanks 3!
hugs.gif
My biggest problem is worrying about what I'm going to have to do with Icee next week. She's going to have to be bored at the vet Monday and part of Tuesday. She hasn't been without me for over a year! She panics when I leave her home for a couple hours because it's too hot in the truck for her. She about knocks us down when we come home. Big blind dog standing on her hind legs swinging her front legs around trying to jump on somebody while whining at the top of her lungs. I've got the bruises to prove it.

Today I went out and did something for me! A new Tat!!

How's everybodyelse doing?

Back
Top Bottom