So, what is your job?

I absolutely love what I do! I'm an Integrative Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified LEAP Therapist - I recently started my own private practice and launched my website (www.GetWellified.com), where I provide nutrition counseling services over the phone and online. I specialize in food sensitivities and "healing" people with food. Many of my clients have suffered from various medical conditions that were unresponsive to medications and other treatments (several had lost hope of ever finding relief from their symptoms) - after helping clients identify and remove their "trigger" foods, they were able to find relief in a matter of weeks. Some of the conditions/symptoms that can improve with my guidance include: IBS, fibromyalgia, migraines, headaches, high blood pressure, weight fluctuations, water retention, bloating, GI issues, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, ADD/ADHD, fatigue, insomnia, mood swings, irritability, forgetfulness, depression, anxiety, heartburn, food cravings... the list goes on and on!

I'm new to the world of chicken keeping - just received my chicks 4 weeks ago and they're so entertaining! I also started my own "urban farm" (a.k.a. veggie garden in town) and grow everything organically. BYC has been such a fantastic community and resource - I've learned so much and have received such wonderful support! :)

oh - kaleidoscopes are some of my favorite things......used to thing I'd collect them...maybe a few someday now that the boys are grown..are there any kaleidoscope screensavers?

I have done many things... Cna, worked at an ambulance service, served 8 years in the US NAVY, bartender, a few other things.

Currently, I am a full time mom (12,5,11.5 month twins) part time bartender, and a full time student!
My fiancé is an aircraft mechanic

I'm a respiratory therapist at a large trauma center. I wish I could start an urban farm store in my neighborhood instead, but I think I'm an RT for the foreseeable future.

At this point in life I guess I could be called a "kept man".. I prefer trophy husband but the wife doesn't agree with that :) I quit my job of 7 years in a sawmill after entirely too many health problems. Sawdust is a b***h! Bronchitis 5-6 times a year and lots of back issues.

Chris

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom